Wait for it...
The Treadmill's name is Ursula.
- "The Little Mermaid" is my FAVORITE Disney movie & Ursula is my very favoritest villain.
- Can't you just hear me whispering "Ur-seu-la has pow-ers" just like the nasty eels?
- The theme song just can't be beat...this one IS longing to be thinner!
- She's clunky & she's nasty, but I have to admit that I still kind of love her.
- It may seem like she's trying to kill me, but really she just wants to help.
Dear Sara at 6:30 AM on Saturday January 7,
You will likely be frustrated when you get on the scale. You will be mad because you've done your carefully planned regular workouts & you didn't magically lose 5 lbs. In fact, in all likelihood you will have a meager loss or *gasp* a gain. This is your pattern whenever you kick up your workout intensity. Also part of the pattern is your amazing ability to forget this fact when you step on the scale. Please remember that your body is a complicated machine & takes some time to respond properly to the shock you're giving it. Please also remember that you wouldn't have to be remembering this if you hadn't been such a slacker recently. You don't have to ramp it up if you don't let it peter down. Just sayin'...
Hugs & Kisses,
Sara at 9:13 on Tuesday January 3