Thursday, November 3, 2011

A BAD Recipe


Share

Recipe for disaster:
Mix 2 parts stress with 1 part complacency.  Shake well.  Serve chilled in a sudden cold snap.

Blurg.  It's awfully hard for me to keep my motivation up these days.  The nagging feeling that I've done "enough" persists & on top of that I've found myself in a stressful situation that I don't know how to fix.  Then the weather got cool & I got munchy...then scroungy...then bingey. 

So, this is me, fessing up to some abysmal food choices & assigning myself some motivational self-reading as seen here & here & here.  Then, I'm defrosting a dinner out of the freezer rather than go out to eat (since my original dinner plan was an epic fail).  And finally, I will go for a run after the kids are in bed. 

I don't know if any of the above is the recipe for renewed success, but it certainly can't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment