Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm Not too Proud to Admit...


Share

...that I stand by the dishwasher & lick every scrap of peanut butter out of my tablespoon before I toss it in.

...that I take off my watch, bracelets, necklace, earrings & *gasp* rings before I weigh-in.

...that I eat some form of sweet treat EVERY day.  Really, every day.

...that I weigh myself two times per day to monitor the state of the union.

...that I don't count the points off of ill-gotten food (ex: the M&M that Link dropped on the floor & I wouldn't let him eat?  0 points if I pop it in my mouth & then pretend to throw it away).

...that I try to get up early enough before my 6:30 a.m. weigh-in to give my body a chance to wake up & get "moving"--so to speak.

...that I absolutely count Diet Coke, coffee, tea & milk toward my water intake for a day because I'm such a baby about drinking water.

....that I wear the same type of lightweight clothing to each weigh-in regardless of season.

...that I know the exact difference between my scale at home & the scale at WW & I always convert my home weight to the more favorable WW weight...they're professionals, I'm just an amatuer!

...that I fully support the fun mental games that I play with myself as long as they remain fun.  When they become detrimental or they start to deprive me of legitimate success they have to stop.  I realize that head games aren't for everyone & I'm not advocating them, just acknowledging that I play--& I know there are others who do, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment